Yay! We were so excited to see pictures of you guys. Looks like everyone had a great time!
I like your comment about Flickr being a 'fancy photo thing'-- that is how we feel about most of today's technology--it's all fancy this or that things--but the pics are great--Mom
I just realized how much Liam looks like Merle! Expecially his smile-- he looks just like her in the pic with Anna on the wharf-Mom/Judy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! We were so excited to see pictures of you guys. Looks like everyone had a great time!
I like your comment about Flickr being a 'fancy photo thing'-- that is how we feel about most of today's technology--it's all fancy this or that things--but the pics are great--Mom
I just realized how much Liam looks like Merle! Expecially his smile-- he looks just like her in the pic with Anna on the wharf-Mom/Judy
Post a Comment