




On Tuesday (the 16th) my sister, Laura, and I took Mattie, Ella, and her daughter, Lily to the The Nutcracker in San Francisco and wow did we have a great time! It was truly enchanting and even though we were up in the balcony (in the "cheap" seats, which is a relative term :)) we chose our seats early (back in September) and so were able to be right up front in the first row of the balcony circle. The view was great and the girls were on the edge of their seats the whole time-well, with the exception of Ella who decided to dance in the aisles during the second act. I told her that the ushers were watching her and that seemed to work:)
The San Francisco Ballet performs at the War Memorial Opera House which is just a treat in itself to visit. We also chose to go on a "family performance" night which meant that the girls got to meet some of the dancers beforehand and they provided free cookies and juice at intermission. Here are some pictures of our experience including the last one of our trip home which speaks for itself!
8 comments:
So fun! You guys have some lucky little girls!
What a fun night!
So cute! I love the picture in the car the best.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! My best friend took her daughter on the same day you guys went. I can't wait for Chloe to be old enough!
Oh...so cute. Everyone looked like they had a great time. My best friend took her daughter the same day you went...I can't for Chloe to be old enough to go!
I love that last picture. It's hilarious. :)
Oh wow. This made me crack up! The girls are all SO CUTE TOGETHER! Good luck with the remodeling!
What a cute bunch of girls! Good luck with the remodeling!
Post a Comment