


Wow I can't believe how long it's been since I lasted posted pictures-sorry! But finally here they are. At the beginning of August we went for the second summer in a row to Mark's family's cabin on Newman Lake near Spokane, WA. As always, it was beautiful and fun and relaxing. The photo of Ella on the lake is not a very good one of her but is a great one of the lake. The cabin has a huge screened in porch that we use for eating and hanging out pretty much all the time and it looks right out onto this view. The photo of Mark "standing" on the water is not fake! But the resolution is bad so it looks fuzzy. I'm required to say that Mark does NOT have a hairy belly. He did a whole bunch of jumps off the dock while his sister took pictures with the fast repeat option on our camera that's how they came out. We had a great trip and are hoping to return next year!
2 comments:
How are we supposed to know FOR SURE that Mark does not have a hairy belly? Cute pics.
Good one-you even made Mark laugh. I would say he'll prove it but I'm not sure everyone at church tomorrow would appreciate that:)
Post a Comment