Monday, January 11, 2010

Recent photos!!!

Since I haven't posted in such a long time, I've included a bunch of recent photos because the kids have all grown about a foot each since some of you last saw them. So, here they are...

First, we have Halloween-the kids in their costumes and also holding their "haunted gingerbread house" they decorated.







Next are a few pictures from our trip to the Nutracker Ballet in San Francisco with my mom, my sister Laura, and her daughter Lily.
We had a great time and a very magical evening!

The last picture is one I took of the kids at the Christmas party at Mark's work just after Liam got a fat lip. Since we didn't get Christmas cards and photos out this year like I planned, I hope you enjoy seeing these and that you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

'Bout time! Sure glad I get to watch them grow up.

Sherry Leal said...

You're one of those "cookie-cutter" families. All your kids look like they were cut from the same cookie-cutter. :) You can always tell a Guthrie!

I cringed when I saw that ballerina with her broken foot. Poor thing! That can't be natural.

Lani said...

Cute! Liam looks really blonde :) Thanks for the update!

textracy said...

So cute! Thanks for posting pictures. It was so fun to see you at Christmas and watch our little ones play together.